All Signature wedding books and albums are custom designed from start to finish by Charla. They are the perfect addition to your wedding collection to tell the complete story of your wedding day. They are built to stand the test of time and are a classic treasure for generations to come.
Signature Linen Books
Signature Linen Books are made from premium quality materials with the finest press paper, the pages lay flat, and are available in the following sizes: 5×5, 8×8, 10×10, & 12×12
Page Count – Spread count in increments of 5; 10 spread minimum to 50 spread maximum (1 spread = 2 sides)
Paper Types – Matte or Pearl
Signature Wedding Albums
Page Count – Spread count in increments of 5; 10 spread minimum to 50 spread maximum for thin pages and 10 spread minimum to 25 spread maximum for thick pages (1 spread = 2 sides)
Signature Wedding albums are the ultimate album for every client. They include a one-piece wraparound cover design, up to 50 spreads, photographic and press papers, thick or thin page options and multiple cover options are available in the following sizes 5×5, 8×8, 10×10, & 12×12.
Cover Options – Standard Leather, Distressed Leather, Pearlescent Leather, Textured Leather, Etched Leather, Linen, Cameo, Custom Image, Acrylic, Printed Metal, and Printed Wood
Paper Types – Classic Felt press paper, E-Surface photographic paper, Fuji Deep Matte photographic paper and Metallic photographic paper with Linen Texture; please note, Linen Texture is required with Metallic photographic paper
Thin Pages – Prints are mounted flush to a 1/32″ board, offering a streamlined, modern look.
Thick Pages – Prints are mounted flush to a 1/16″ board, offering a solid feel and a high-end look.
Panorama – Pages are mounted flush and extend across the entire spread (no split at the spine).
Pricing is based on 10 spreads, 20 sides
Additional Pages available in increments of 5 spreads – $25 for thin pages, $50 for thick pages
1. Choose Your Book or Album
- Album Cover Material: Linen, Leather, Acrylic, or Metal
- Page Types: Thin or Thick
- See book cover options HERE
- See album cover options HERE
- See book and album prices HERE
- Album must be paid in full before design process begins (if it wasn’t already included in your wedding collection).
2. Select Images
- Your wedding album will tell the story of your wedding day, so be sure to include all parts of the wedding story
- Visit your personal wedding page emailed to you with wedding galleries.
- Choose 50 images (the number included in my book/album prices). You may also choose more and leave it up to me to select the 50 best that fit the wedding story (or you may purchase additional pages).
- I recommend the following ratio: 10 getting ready; 10 ceremony; 15 portraits (including wedding party, couple, & family portraits), 5 detail shots, and 10 reception.
- Select your favorite images from your online album by clicking on the heart under each image “Save to Favorites”
- If you’d like additional images (more than 50), additional album spreads are available for $50 a spread (two lay flat pages). Album spreads may include one panoramic shot or up 20 collage images.
- Be sure to email Charla when you’ve completed your selections at email@example.com
3. Design Process
- Once you’ve selected your album images and have emailed me, I will get to work on final edits of images and the custom design of your album.
- Album design layouts/proofs will be uploaded to a separate gallery online
- Please make comments under each layout for change requests (ie. swapping out images or altering placement or order of images)
- Please be specific and detailed as possible in your change requests.
- 2 rounds of revisions included in album price
- Additional revisions are $25 per spread
4. Album Production
- Printing & binding of album takes 4-6 weeks
- You will be notified of its arrival to our studio immediately
- You may pick up album or it will be personally delivered
- Enjoy your album for decades to come!