Hi! Thank you for your interest in Charla Blue Photography. I’m excited you found me and hope I get a chance to play a small role in telling your family story.
- What does the session fee include? Photographer’s time, talent, and travel (within 30 miles of 90803)! Family sessions include up to 6 family members (Each additional member over 6 is $25 each). You will also receive access to all high-resolution images in your online gallery & a downloadable link will be sent to your email with full print release. If you are a Dropbox user, I can also share your images there per your request.
- How many images will I receive? There is no magic number but I do give an estimate above for each session. I shoot the entire time and only deliver the best images.
- How long does it take to get my images back? You will receive a preview of your images on my blog within one week of your session or event. The rest of the images will be available to you within four weeks of your session/event date (online gallery), although I always aim to deliver sooner.
- How do I view my images? Your images will be hosted in an online gallery. You will receive an email from me with a link to your album. You’ll be able to view, share, and order professional prints and products from this website. You will also receive a separate email with a link to download the hi-resolution images to your computer.
- May I order prints from you? Most definitely! You can order prints and products directly from your online gallery. Because you receive a printing release with your session, I price my prints competitively. You are welcome to print where you’d like but I can’t guarantee the quality of consumer printers. I want you to have beautiful quality prints to display in your home, so I encourage you to order professional prints from your online gallery. Various sizes, products, and packages are available in your gallery; as well as custom books & albums.
- Do you have any other recommendations where to order quality products for my images? Absolutely! I’m excited to partnering with Pinhole Press to offer beautiful archival products to my clients. Pinhole Press is your online boutique for personalized, inspirational gifts. From photo books and holiday cards to calendars and day planners, they make simple, high-quality, functional products—you make them special with your photos. I love their products!
- How do you accept payment? I host all contracts and invoices online. You will be able to sign the contract and pay via this web portal. Cash, check, or credit card payments are accepted. A 50% deposit is required to secure your session/event date.
- What should we wear? I get this question all of the time, so I’ve collected some images to help you coordinate your family wardrobe on my Pinterest board. I believe the days of wearing all white or black shirts is gone (white washes you out!). Find clothing that coordinates but not totally matching. Don’t be afraid of bright colors and patterns either. Ultimately your wardrobe should reflect each persons style. And be sure to accessorize the females in your family.
- Location location location? So here’s my two cents on location….it doesn’t matter. What? That’s right. Some of my favorite places to shoot are in allies and parking lots and your home. What matters most to me is good lighting and that we capture you and your family authentically. You are the focus of your images, not the location. Having said that, I am willing to go wherever you would like, I just don’t think you should stress over the ‘perfect’ location. In addition, I tend to walk and explore the area…so that you’ll have a diversified backgrounds.
If you’re ready to book, let’s chat! Shoot me an email and let’s set a date.