My questions to my 7 year old, Brooklyn…
1. What is something mommy always says to you?
You love me.
2. What makes mommy happy?
I do what you say.
3. What makes mommy sad?
When I disobey you.
4. How does your mommy make you laugh?
When I say ‘e e e’ . (Inside joke)
5. What was your mommy like as a child?
6. How old is your mommy?
7. How tall is your mommy?
4 o 5
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
Being with David.
9. What does your mommy do when you’re not around?
You drink wine with David. (haha…so true!)
10. If your mommy becomes famous, what will it be for?
Competing in the Olympics…Gymnastics.
11. What is your mommy really good at?
Cracking yourself up.
12. What is your mom not very good at?
Making me laugh.
13. What does your mommy do for her job?
14. What is your mommy’s favorite food?
15. What makes you proud of your mommy?
16. If your mommy were a cartoon character, who would she be?
17. What do you and your mommy do together?
Go to Yogurtland and eat ice cream.
18. How are you and your mommy the same?
Our noses are the same.
19. How are you and your mommy different?
I don’t have your eyes.
20. How do you know your mommy loves you?
Because you gave birth to me and have loved me my whole life.
22. Where is your mommy’s favorite place to go?