A BIT ABOUT ME…
- I am a world traveler, teacher, and photographer.
- I am all of 4 feet 11 and 3/4 inches tall. I’ve been called “small but mighty”.
- Long Beach, California is my home but I was born and raised in Olympia, Washington.
- I love the sun and despise the rain.
- My next home will be across the pond in Spain.
- I am obsessed with all things Spanish…tapas, vino, and flamenco guitar to name a few.
- I have worked in the high school classroom teaching Spanish, Digital Photography, and Using New Media for the past 18 years.
- I am a dreamer and despise the word ‘no’. Although there is no better motivation than telling me I can’t do something.
- I’m a hopeless romantic and feel very fortunate to be living life with my husband, partner-in-crime and best friend David. By the way, we met salsa dancing!
- We also work together creating amazing websites for other creative entrepreneurs over at Studio CC&D.
- My family is my life.
- I’m a Capricorn which means I’m a goal setter, a list maker, and a ‘grab life by the horns’ kind of girl.
- I love Starbucks. I worked at a Seattle Starbucks in college and it was one of my favorite jobs to date.
- I am a little bit sarcastic, occasionally grumpy (if you wake me up), but love to laugh most of all.
- My 10-year old little girl Brooklyn cracks me up the most. I don’t know how she got to be so funny so early on in life?
- I’m one of those annoying people on Instagram that loves to post sunset photos.
- I’m also one of those annoying people on Pinterest that loves to pin inspirational quotes.
- If you don’t think that’s annoying, we should meet!
- Talking about annoying, please don’t chew your food with your mouth open, make that silly ‘ahhhhh’ sound after you take a drink of something, or eat bananas around me. Seriously. Just don’t and we can be friends.
Our wedding day in Santa Barbara, California | May 7th, 2017….
You can also find my partner-in-crime David and I blogging about our daily adventures over at So There’s That.